The French label, a subsidiary of Sonodiscs, started releasing singles and LPs as of ca. 1966, some CDs apeared in the 1990s. It is best known for its catalogue of classic Congolese music on the so called 360 series. At the same time the label is highly critised as the "attitude of the label was very much like that seen in the "Colonie Belge" genre of Congolese paintings" . The label developed itself out of the French Decca label and it's "Surboum Africaine" and "Surboum African Jazz" series.
The Fiesta label is another sister label with catalogue numbers 51.xxx for singles instead of the 90.xxx for the African releases and the 70.xxx for French Decca; the numbers of the Fiesta LP releases are integrated into the African 360 series.
(see separate page: African (label) discography: 360 LP series)
Catalogue numbers 90.001 ff. and 91.001 ff.
(see separate page: African (label) discography: 90 singles series)
The series started in 1991 and contains sloppily edited reissues of the label's catalogue.
(See separate page: Sonodisc_365_CD_Series)
The 425 LP series
According to Johnston  the series issues "modern" material.
- 425.001 - Bebe Manga: Amie 
Other releases (to categorise)
- Ikenga Super Stars of Africa (Afrodisia DWA 2150) 
- Attempting reconstruction of the "African" Label LP 360.000 Catalogue, by Lars Fredriksson, URL: http://www.bolingo.org/audio/africa/congo/disco/African/africatno.htm, retrieved 28.5.2010
- Attempting reconstrution of the "African" 45 Catalogue, by Lars Fredriksson, URL: http://www.bolingo.org/audio/africa/congo/disco/45/african45/african_45.htm, retrieved 24.11.2010
- Sono by Alastair Johnston, URL: http://www.muzikifan.com/sono.html, retrieved 28.5.2010
- Some back sleeves of the "African" series contain discographical information on parts of the label catalogue: